Soil Nailing is a construction technique that stabilizes slopes by inserting reinforcing bars into the soil and anchoring them to the soil strata.
Rebar with a Wedge Grip Nut
A wedge grip nut is built with a 3-piece wedge placed inside the ring nut to increase the bearing force on the plate.
- SD400 25/29/32mm reinforcing steel bar up to 12m
- Assembled with a convex plate and a ring nut
- Uses a wedge grip nut to increase bearing force on the plate.
- Anti-corrosion epoxy coated steel bar available (option)
- Anti-corrosion hot-dipped galvanized plate available (option)
- Anti-corrosion electroplated ring nut available (option)
Rebar with a Liner Screw Nut
A liner screw nut is built with a liner screw and a ring nut for a simple and quick installation.
Specification and Quality Control Standards (KS D 3504, SD400)
||1.5 times the yield strength
||The quality of the rest of the components including ring nuts and liner screws is managed based on the allowable design load.